Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 200th Celebration with Lil' Inker Designs



I am so excited to be a part of the 200th celebration of the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I have two posts today for this challenge, so be sure to check them both out. Lil' Inker Designs is one of the challenge sponsors. You can find all the details AND the link up over on the Freshly Made Sketch blog

Here is my card using all kinds of lovelies from LID. I was dying to use the beautiful Quilted Flower die. I used all three pieces from the die to create my pretty yellow flower. 


I love the gorgeous dotted scalloped border from Border Builders. I used it to cut the Ombre Stripes paper. I stamped the sentiment from Greetings & Salutations along the bottom in grey ink. I added some gold accents with sequins and twine. I love the little touch of sparkle these add.  



Come play along,there are a ton of fantastic sponsors. You won't want to miss it!

and how about a close look at the LID products I used today.



See you soon!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so very pretty and I adore the layout! I think it was s super awesome of you to create something for today for both of your teams. Your awesome!! Thanks, Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love that flower - and the gold cord behind it is perfect! And I adore the sweet scallopy edging! Thanks for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lisa ! Lovely colors!! :)
    Congrats on the 200th of FMS and I am surely loving this generous celebration!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The color, that flower....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I am loving everything about this card! Thanks for joining us in our 200th challenge at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!