Monday, July 6, 2015

Exciting News....Taylored Expressions Blog Team

I've been holding in a little secret.....well, it's kind of a big secret for me. There is an announcement over on the Taylored Expressions blog you might want to check out! 


 I'm so excited, honored and proud to be a new member of the Blog Team!

I made this card for the occasion! I was so stoked to finally work with one of Danielle Lound's stamp sets. We met years ago at a Stampin' Up! Convention. She's so sweet, and beyond talented. This is her Leave a Little Sparkle stamp along with a whole slew of awesome TE products (see link list below). 






I can't wait to jump in with my monthly Blog projects. Stay tuned to the TE Blog for all the fabulous inspiration from the team. 


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Love this sweet card! Such a great sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa! Adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!!!! Yay!!!! We are so excited to have you join the TE Team!!!! Your work is just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa! I love being part of the TE and I know you will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you!! Enjoy and look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Lisa. Love the saying on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! Congratulations and welcome to the TE team, Lisa! We're so thrilled to have you join us... Beautiful card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, my friend! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!