Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch {Dads Rock}

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!! We are celebrating out at the lake....praying for sunshine today (although we REALLY need the rain). I hope you are able to celebrate with the guys you love in your life, today! 

It's also time for a brand new Sweet Sunday Sketch and I have the cad that is going to my dad, because he rocks! I used the current sketch and a whole slew of Reverse Confetti products, starting with the Pina Colada Quick Card Panel. I cut it on the diagonal and adhered it to my card base with a gap in the center to follow the sketch. 

I used the Tag Me Confetti Cut to create my tag with Vellum Card Stock and heat embossed the sentiment from Sugary Sweet Sentiments.


I added some fun Sour Apple stars from Oh, My Stars and sequins to finish the card off. 

Here is the sketch!

Be sure to come check out the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT and to Link Up! 
It's always fun!





Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this card -- the bg colorful triangles and the vellum tag............perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love how the pattern shows through the vellum tag. Perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!