Friday, April 24, 2015

Retro Sketch no.161 {you know too much}

I loved the recent Retro Sketch no. 161. I was all set to use the Speech Bubbles from LID and then I saw the gorgeous stitched scalloped border from the Border Builder Set and I changed gears a bit. That's ok, though.....it still follows the sketch.


I also LOOOOVE all the new products from the Lil' Inker Designs April release! Did you order yet? I'd love to hear what you got. I just love the Just Sayin' stamp set. I used it today and accented it with my new favorite Perky Posies. The flowers and details are amazing!



I also used the original Stitched Mats-Rectangles to frame my main image panel with the gorgeous stitched detail. 

Here is the Retro Sketch I used. 


I am also linking up to this week's Simon Says Stamp ChallengeIt's a Clean & Simple theme this week. I think my card fits. 


It's a busy soccer weekend for us. I won't get any stampy time until Monday. what are your weekend plans? Whatever you do, make it a great weekend. Happy Friday!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Now this is the coolest card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so cool, great take on the sketch, really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card! not only have you done such a great job with the sketch, but you have taken a fab paper with that crossword paper, and given it a totally unique spin! love it!

    have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, love that sentiment! Great card.
    Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!