Saturday, March 14, 2015

Quick Break for Mama Elephant {You're Awesome}

I am super excited to share this card today. I took a quick break from all my DT new release duties to ink up some to  stamps. I caved and finally ordered some Mama Elephant stamps and dies. Wow! LOTS of cute stuff, it was hard to pick. I decided on these adorable critters, Three Amigos.  I also fell in love with this background builder set, Zenith Borders (I blame Laura Bassen). 


I kept the card super simple. It's 3.75 x 5.5. I covered it with some pretty paper from the Happy Day paper pack by Pebbles.  Need an awesome shop to purchase crafty goodies from? Check out Vanessa's store, Butterfly Reflections. Her shipping is speedy fast and there is a wonderful assortment of pretty things you need! 

I stamped the background onto grout grey card stock withe grout grey ink, and added the accent arrows with Blueberry and Limelight ink from MFT. The main image panel was cut with the Side-StitchedRectangles  by Lil' Inker Designs. So fun! I quick twine bow finished this one off. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for more fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!