Tuesday, March 10, 2015

LID March Monthly Meet Up Challenge

We are trying hard to establish a new routine with the LID Monthly Meet Up Challenge.  It's March 11 and that means it's time for another go at the new challenge with Lil' Inker Designs! Each month you'll find a linky for you to show off your LID projects! We want to see how you are using the awesome LID goodies! Be sure to stop over at the LID Blog for all the challenge details. I used all new products there JUST RELEASED on my card today. 

Check it!  That new Pointelle Cover Plate is amazing and soooooo cool! 


I cut a peach polka dotted Wonky Square and then stamped the sentiment from Paint Your Canvas stamp set in Blueberry ink, I stamped a sweet little flower from Really Rosemaling . I stamped it first and then cut it out and popped it up with some foam dimensionals. So sweet! Here's a closer look. 









Here's what you need to do to play along:
  • Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
  • Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
  • Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the post on the LID blog.
  • You have through March 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
  • This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
  • Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!





I can't wait to see what you all create! Have fun and good luck!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can see adding more LID products to my wish list thanks to you, Lisa! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!