Monday, January 26, 2015

Reverse Confetti January SFYTT

There is still time to play along with the Reverse Confetti January SFYTT. I have a sample today used LOTS of the just released products. I adore tags! This cool new Square Tag was a great way to show off the new Sugary Sweet Sentiments stamp set. 


Following the sketch, I made the tag stand out by using one of the new Happy Hearts Quick Cards and cut it down with the Documented Confetti Cut die. A row of sweet hearts was easy to add thanks to the Love Note die. 



Here's a closer look at just the card. 



Of course I couldn't resist making a little treat bag with some yummy Swedish Fish to go with the sentiment. While I had out the Love Note dies, I cut a large heart and stamped the word "love" from Here's the Story stamp set (I masked off the first part of the sentiment so I could only stamp the word love). I punched a hole in the heart and made it into a sweet little heart tag! 


Here's the sketch.

Come stop by the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the challenge details and the link up!








Have a fantastic Monday! I know a lot of folks are snowed in, somehow this storm has missed us in Cincinnati. I have mixed feeling about that. I'm sure ours is coming. Stay warm! 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!