Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Curtain Call Reminder {Twinery}

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until October 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!


Current challenge details and link-up are here


The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Our sponsor is The Twinery

oh, my gorgeous twine....I love the solid colors they sent us. 
I used the on my card today-natural, marigold, and cappuccino



I was inspired by the wood panel "stripes" in the background of the inspiration photo. I used some fun colorful striped paper from Boys Rule. 


The stamp set, circle, and flag are all from Reverse Confetti. Give Thanks is a great set full of beautiful sentiments and a lovely label image. I stamped the sentiment onto the larger Circle 'n Scallops die. The Sketch is inspired from the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. 


 A randomly selected participant in the Burlap Banner challenge will win a prize from our sponsor, The Twinery

Stop by the Curtain Call  Challenge Blog for more inspiration.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lisa love your patterns and the embossed vellum is gorgeous!! Great way to use the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Lisa. Love the textures vellum, the papers... the twine strips look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!