Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Curtain Call { puppy Smooches}

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


I know you're going to love the sponsor! I was super excited to get my hands on the
Paws for a Cause stamp set. I am a huge dog lover. I made this card for our dog sitter. I know she'll love it. 



We have a new sponsor, Paper Smooches, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Smooch!  A randomly selected participant in the Smooch challenge will be awarded a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store, while the LEAD of the challenge will be invited as a guest designer for a future challenge!


Here is my full card. I am also linking this up to the Tag You're It Challenge. I was inspired by Gayatri's beautiful color was on the sample tag.

 I also doubled up the tag (Tag Me by Reverse Confetti) like the inspiration piece, too. 


All stamps are from the Paws For a Cause stamp set by Paper Smooches. 

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Smooch Designers


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE this Lisa, that background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lisa. Love the sweet puppy and the paw prints! Nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , this is adorable and I love it all in pink! Good one for smooches. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your puppy love design Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet! Fantastic take on Gayatri's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love this! The puppy paws in pink are so fum and the watercolor is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!