Friday, September 26, 2014

Reverse Confetti Sept. Color Challenge

**Please Scroll Down for my TCP Sneak Peek card**

There is still time to play along with the current Color Challenge from Reverse Confetti. It's such a pretty combo. Here is my card. I pulled out Be A Barista for this  one.

I layered together some Circles 'n Scallops, popped up my mug and added a sentiment onto the fabulous Tag Me banner piece. 


Here is the color board to work with. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you come up with. Hop on over to the RC Blog for more inspiration and all the challenge details. 











Thanks for stopping by today. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!