Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Reverse Confetti and Stamp Nation



Reverse Confetti is joining forces with Stamp Nation and having fun with their sketch challenge. I have a sneak peek of my card.  You'll have to hop on over to Stamp Nation to see the full challenge details. 


These are the RC prodcuts I used on my card today. Check 'em out!








Come join us over at Stamp Nation. There is so much fun happening over there.  Also, you still have one more day to give Stamp Nation a trial run for $1. This deal ends today, so hurry on over. 


 Jen also has info about the sketch challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!