Monday, September 15, 2014

Curtain Call Wishing Well and Whimsy Stamps



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


We have a wonderful new sponsor, Clearly Whimsy Stamps, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Wishing Well!  A randomly selected participant in the Wishing Well challenge will receive $25 store credit to Whimsy Stamps and the LEAD will be invited as Guest Designer of a our next challenge!




I got to work with the awesome Happy Hello stamp set and coordinating Hello word die. I am in love with the font of that die. I used the circle stamps included in the stamp set to make a pretty pattern along the bottom strip, inspired by the colors in the photo. I used the current Freshly Made Sketch 153 for my layout. 



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Wishing Well Designers


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Lisa. Love the die-cut word and that strip with the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! I love your combination of prints. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The font on that word die is fabulous. I love the colors you've used on this too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of that die. Fabulous use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cheerful with the chevron paper on the dies and the happy circles along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper you used with that die Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Lisa! I love how the word looks in the chevron print! And all the colored circles are a perfect fit with the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa I love the stripe word die, hello is one of my fav Whimsy word dies! The pretty dotted bottom works perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!