Saturday, August 9, 2014

Shaking it up with Catered Crop!

I bet you could guess by the title that I'd have a shaker card today. It's the current Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge. Have you seen it? 

I played around with some of my Reverse Confetti products to make this love shaker. 


I began by cutting out two of the Tag Me, Too tags. Then on the top layer, I used the larger heart from Love Note to create a heart cut out. I adhered acetate to the backside and then layered it up with some foam tape. Be sure to add  your foam tape close to the edges of our window, allowing for the sequins (pretty pink posh)  to move around inside the window. Before I adhered the top layer, I carefully stamped the word "love" from Crushin'



I used strips of cardstock glued together to cut out my mulit-colored word. I started from lightest to darkest-insulation pink, grout grey, sno cone, and Night shift blue. In the background, I added pretty hearts with the Whole Lotta Hearts stamp set. 

Here's a closer look.


For this challenge just add a shaker element to your project and . . .
  • Include a link to us at Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on our sidebar or at our {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, August 16.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back with us on August 17 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.

Stop by Linda's blog to see the cool inspiration collage she created. 







Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What a cute lil shaker card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Lisa. I love the shaker in the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS CARD! The heart background is so pretty, and the colors & layout are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag and the shaker part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those sweet, soft colors and all that sparkly goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Lisa! I love the tag with the cute sequins peeking through the darling little heart cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, fresh and fabulous card!! I like the shaker element with its pop of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!