Monday, July 21, 2014

Curtain Call Reminder {anything goes and still time to play}

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Anything Goes!  You have until July 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!

I have another card to share. I played up more of the white space and aqua color. I was also inspired by the large letter "c". I used an MFT Die-namics to die cut letters to spell out the word happy. 


Soooooo  many prizes to be had. Just come to play along.

photo source:  decoritdarling.net

I needed a birthday card for a friend, a guy, so as much as I wanted to use the pink from the inspiration photo, I went with some yellow, navy, and gray with the aqua. The word "happy" is from Happy Birthday Die-namics. I cut each letter 3 times and stacked them up to give the dimension I was looking for. The "birthday" sentiment is from Birthday Sentiments


I added a balloon duo from Party Balloons and a few enamel dots. The stitched rectangle frame is from Lil' Inker Designs ( I hear they are back in stock.....run and get yours!).

I'm linking this up to the Deconstructed sketch this week. Here 's the layout. 



Current challenge details and link-up for Curtain Call are here

Come Play along. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those polka-dot balloons Lisa. The turquoise letters and candy dots look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lisa, your layers are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific design, Lisa! LOVE that big bold "happy", and the balloons are perfect! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!