Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Catered Crop Put a Bird on It Challenge

So fun! It's time for another Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge.  Linda comes up with the best challenges and they are so easy. Not really a challenge at all, just some good 'ol incentive and inspiration to STAMP! This go round she has challenged us to Put a Bird on It. You have to check out her post to see the extra humour in the idea behind this challenge. 

I went with a cutie patootie chickie from the Reverse Confetti Carton Cuties stamp set. I used the matching Confetti Cut die to make the perfect cut. I gave her a sweet purple bow, thanks to the stamp included with the   I paired him up with a trendy and elegant purple and gold color combo. 


I used the kraft striped paper from Collecting Moments paper pad and cut it out with the Lil' Inker Design Stitched Rectangle. That stitching is always a great detail.  I love the gold printed vellum from SU, so I cut a tag with the RC Tag Me Confetti Cut Die. I'm sneaking this in for the  Simon Says Stamp Button Challenge

Come play along with us over at the Catered Crop Recipe Challenge
Bring out the chickens, ducks, owls, eagles, just their feathers or eggs, or even NBA star Larry Bird, and show us how everything is magically better with a bird on it.
  • Include a link to us at Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on our sidebar or at our {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, April 12.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back with us on March 13 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.
Here's my Link list for the products I used today. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. How stinking cute! Love the gold dot vellum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!!! I love love the gold dotted vellum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Lisa! Love the purple and gold and dots and stripes are always a winner ;) The giant dots on the vellum are quite cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chickie Lady - Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Lisa! Love the gold embossed dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!