Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WSC128-Hello Special Girl

Well. I have been on track for three years with the MFT Wednesday Sketches. Two weeks off the team and BAM! I'm already behind. haha! That's alright. I am still shooting for being part of the Club 52. Did you know there was a fun, chit chat thread on SCS started by some MFT friends. 
I created this sweet card using WSC128. I finished it last week, but I'm just now getting to post it. I feel a trend coming on.  I used the gorgeous, just released, You're So Special to Me stamp set. 


 This line of stamps just makes my heart happy. They are so fun to color up.



 Of course I stamped her onto x-press it blending cs and then used my Copics to make her come to life. 


In place of that tab element from the sketch. I used a "hello" from Happy Hellos Die-namics. One of my ALL TIME FAVE dies. 

I also used the rounded background mat from Blueprints4 Die-namics. The paper is from the Studio Calico Sundrifter pack. 


Pin It
Photobucket

10 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

She is so sweet! I like the pretty ribbon treatment. You colored her up so nicely, I love these sweet little girls. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so CUTE!!

Karen Motz said...

This is really sweet Lisa! You go girl with that Club 52!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh, Lisa, this is spectacular!!! Love your coloring and choice of papers. Awesome card :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is a REALLY cute card! I love your coloring on her hair!

Davi said...

Darling card, I love the way you colored that sweet little image ;)

Karen Giron said...

She is SO darling! LOVE your amazing coloring on her and the giant red hello is so much fun. Perfection!!

Becky Carafa said...

It was such a nice surprise to get this in my mailbox today! Thanks, friend!

Lisa Arana said...

This is absolutely ADORBS!

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet!