Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MFT May Teaser Time!! {wildflowers}

It's another fantastic monthly release from My Favorite Things! Teaser Time is here!!! The release will be next Tuesday, May7. You can see all the details on the MFT Blog.  I can't wait for you all to see what there is to see. LOTS of fabulous new products....stamps, Die-namics, a NEW stamp and product line, a New color....woohooo!!! 
Let's jump right in. I've got a couple of cards showing off the newest, Lisa Johnson set. I am In.Love. The stamp set is called, PEACEFUL WILDFLOWERS and I used the matching WILDFLOWERS Die-namics


I used a Sno Cone card stock base and cut a Smooth White cs layer in a giant square. Guess what?? That square is part of the newest BLUEPRINTS 3 Die-namics. love, love, LOVE it!!! I am a HUGE fan of the larger, 5 inch square cards. Now you can cut a mat for those larger cards, quickly and perfctly, everytime.  Woot, Woot!!

 That cool white, embossed strip, is also included in the new BLUEPRINTS 3 Die-namics



While we are talking Die-namics. Yep, the Grape Jelly "hello" is part of a new Die-namics set. I just know it's going to be a HOT seller! It's called, HAPPY HELLOS. It's awesome! You will want it. 
You can also see in this photo from above a peak at a new background set. It's called DISTRESS BACKGROUNDS. I stamped the distressed dots with Versamark ink and clear embossed it. I subtle way to add texture to a white, clean background. 

So, I created a colorful bouquet of flowers using all MFT inks. Gosh, how I love these inks. I used previously released Grape Jelly, Orange Fizz, and Lemon Drop. I also added in two of the NEW colors of Ink that you can order on May 7, RED HOT and BERRYLICIOUS. I did some Generation stamping (repeated stamping of an image without re-inking between impressions). 



I used the coordinating dies, WILDFLOWER  to bring three of the flowers to pop. I stamped the matching image right onto the Smooth White die cut pieces and then hit the flower centers with some liquid adhesive and sprinkled on some coarse clear glitter. I tied the trio up with some Hemp Twine. 
-------------------------------------------

I have another card using this same stamp set, PEACEFUL WILDFLOWERS, and a more subdued color scheme I have created a totally different look and feel with this card.

 

I have once again put the new BLUEPRINTS 3 Die-namics to work. I created a frame with two of the dies. That darker, grayish color is the new GORGEOUS STEEL BLUE card stock. It looks fantastic with soooo many of the MFT colors. I really love it with Sno Cone (shocker!). I have also used the new RED HOT ink for some of my flowers. 



The CHICKEN WIRE is a new Die-namics, too. It is so fun to work with. I'm sure you will be adding it to your cart next week, once you see all the ways the DT is using it this week. 



The sentiment was stamped on a Sno Cone label die from the BLUEPRINTS 3  with STEEL BLUE INK and I made another bouquet with the new WILDFLOWER Die-namics.  This time I used the new RED HOT INK, STEEL BLUE, and Sno Cone ink

Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate your kind words. 


Head on over to the MFT Blog to see all of the release details and today's set reveals. 

shopping list: Please note....links to NEW MFT product releasing on May 7, won't be active until then. thanks for understanding. :)

Hello Wildflowers Card:



Chicken Wire Wildflowers Card:


Pin It
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Oooooh, love them both. I adore the first one, it is such a pretty colorful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so beautiful, love the colors and the great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great use of the stamps and like the layered flowers.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous new dies, stamps and color scheme. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lisa! Love all the layers and beautiful bouquet! The embossed background looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful Lisa! I love the chicken wire die and the cute little window on your second card. The first card is a fabulous CAS design. I like the flowers tied together with cord. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty wildflower cards, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are GORGEOUS, my friend. Your colors are popping, and I love how you layered the stamping and chicken wire, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to make a frame from the two Blueprints dies!!! Genius!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What two great ways to use the new release. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such interesting cards!!! The multicolored bouquet is stunning!!! I love how you popped up some of the blooms! The fence die is really cool on your 2nd card!!! Love the colors on that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving new colors loving everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZERS...lovely colorful bouquet on your first card, amazing colors and layout on the second, love em both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous!!! The colours on the first one are fantastic and the chicken wire on the second one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty Lisa...what a beautiful bunch of flowers.Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards! I LOVE that wildflower set, and the hello die! So many things are going on my wish list! Fabulous colors on your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE both of your cards but the bouquet you created on the first one is just lovely. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Love the frame you created and the stunning color combo. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty cards! Love the dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!