Thursday, May 2, 2013

MFT May Teaser Time {day 2}

Welcome back. It's day two of the MFT Teaser time.  Our May release is next week, May 7.  You can read all about the release details on the My Favorite Things Blog. Be sure to leave a comment there....a BIG prize is up for grabs!! 

Today is exciting because you get to hear all about the new line MFT is carrying. Our own, Mona Pendleton is designing stamps and Die-namics and stencils that are perfect for the new mixed media craze, as well as all your traditional stamping and scrapping needs. You're gonna love them. I do!

I used Dandelion Wishes stamp set for this card. 
I started this card by spritzing some Mr. Huey's mist over top of the Mona Pendleton Designs - Graduated Dots Stencil. I used Smooth White cardstock. I love the look the mist gives....soft and whispy, just like the dandelions. 

You can also see the  new Vertical Frame Die-namics. I used it to show off my flowers. I cut it twice, in Pink Lemonade and again in Kraft cs.  You get a two-fer-one with this Die-namics. The pieces work together, but look great on their own.
I used the Kraft inner piece to stamp the silhouette image of the stem in Sour Apple ink. I stamped it three times, not re-inking between impressions so I had some color variation. I then stamped the dandelion tops in Versamark ink and embossed them in white embossing powder. 



The sentiment was stamped with Kraft ink onto a couple of layered circles. Easy to do with Circle Stax 1 & 2 Die-namcis. I added a button trio. I pulled out some of the colors to match my card stock choices-lemon drop, pink lemonade, and sour apple. They were all tied up with my favorite Hemp Twine



Head on over to the MFT blog for the full reveal and all release details. thanks for coming by today. 

**please note, links to all New May Product will not be active until May 7, release night**




Pin It
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I like the soft muted tones! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! The dandelion looks so beautiful in white on the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card Lisa! Love the white embossed dandelions an your pretty girly color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your background and your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa Lisa Lisa!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The buttons add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful dandelion.Great card ...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never would have chosen this color combo but I have to say I love it. Thanks for sharing and helping me spread my comfort zone on the color spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking card! Really like how the embossing makes the "seeds" stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!