Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MFT-Final day of Teasers {it's a good day}

Tonight's the night. The May release by My Favorite Things is At 10pm est, you'll be able to shop, shop, SHOP!!! 

But until then....we've got a little more teasing to do today. We have one more day to show off the fantastic goodies releasing this month. 

Today I've got a peek at the gorgeous new feathers! Oh, my....they are so cool! The Die-namics set is called Feathers and Arrows.  I cut one from Sour Apple Cardstock and another from Sno cone cs
I used another awesome Die-namics, it's called Insert it 3x4 Notepad. I love it. The sweet little perforation along the top with the notebook edge....it's too cute. I added the journal lines from For the Record. I stamped them in Berrylicous ink. The sentiment is from the Chalkboard Greetings  and I stamped it in Steel Blue. Sno cone, Steel Blue and Sour Apple......sn't this combo great?!

I needed bit more balance on the card, so I used the pierced strip from Blueprints 3 Die-namics and cut some Sour Apple cs. I added it to the top of my card. 

 I sponged on some Berrylicious ink around the Sno cone feather and some Sour Apple ink around the edges of the green feather. It really helped them POP!  I added a few Studio Calico gems to the bottom of them. 


Hop on over to the MFT Blog to for your last chance to try for one of the HUGE prizes Kim is giving away. You'll also find the last minute details about tonight's release. 

See you back here tonight for our New Product Tour. 

**Please, note, links to new products listed below will not be active until 10pm, tonight**


Pin It
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. VERY pretty Melody! Love the blue and green combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a great card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the colors of cardstock you paired together. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great card, love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you used! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Love the combo of the Chalk board type with the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors look awesome together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and such a clean pleasing design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable, Lisa. love the colors and the CAS design here. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a good day loving the new ink totally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your card - beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, Lisa, gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!