Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!

It's always fun to shower a fellow crafty friend with love on their birthday. A blog hop is a perfect way to do this, plus, it was a perfect excuse to ink up this cutie-pie stamp. It's Jessica's birthday, from There She Goes, and we are showering her with love on her special day. 

I hope you have a fantastic birthday, Jessica!


I used the newer, Penelope and Birdcage stamp set. I just think she is the cutest. I colored her with Copics and used the most recent Sweet Sunday Sketch for my card. 


I used MFT Die-namics for the doily and circle that I mounted her on. I used some pretty birthday papers from Crate Paper, Party Day paper pack. The banner piece is a Fishtail Flag Stax, cut down. I used a sentiment from the TSG stamp set, Happy Day.

 
I had to add a little more pretty to the card, so I cut a few Pretty Posies and from Smooth White cs and layered them up and topped them with a Gumdrop Green button

Here's the list of all that is joining in on the fun! Be sure to hop along to see all the beautiful birthday cards for Jessica. Thanks so much for stopping by today. 




Pin It
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. EEEEEEP! She is adorable! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER cute Lisa!!! YOur coloring is just delightful and I ADORE the layout and that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fun and pretty things to look at on this great card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is freakin' cute! Awesome BDay card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love the music background . Great layers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!