Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Unity...and Thank-you!

Happy Birthday to you. 
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, 
dear Unity
Happy Birthday to you!
I think I would also like to change the words to Thank-you, 
also!
Thank-you Unity Stamp co for being the 
company you are. 
For producing top notch stamps, and customer service,
and friendship. 
AND 
Thank-you for 
having me as party of your
Design Team. 
I also want to THANK, YOU!
Yes, you reading this. 
I adore each and everyone of you that 
stops by and leaves a comment. 
Ok. So enough mushie stuff!
I have some crafty stuff today. 
Here is my Thank-you card. 
It's for you!
I used this week's SOTW. 
Sentiment Tags
How a Project Life layout for you. 
I was going to do a full page with this kit,
but then I remembered I had this
6x12 insert PERFECT for my 
Instagram photos (4x4).
I used one of the new
 {aBout} Bon Appetit.


 I made homemade Sushie for the first time. 
I love this picture of my dinner table. 


My boys LOVE sushie!
I also paired it with an older Unity kit 
(one I was sent way back when I was only a guest stamper ♥)
It's called Frame it Alpha

I love the cool, chevron insert stamp included with this {aBout} Bon Appetit.
The silverware stamp is included, too.
I used a few of the sentiments on the bottom panel. 
Cute Stuff, I tell ya!

I added some dinged dots on the bottom panel. 
they are subtle, but they're there. 

Here some of the Promo stuff 
happening at Unity This Weekend!






Robyn is up next. 
hop on over and see what goodies she has 
today. 


Don't forget to start at the 
so you don't miss anything. 
We're also hanging out on 
our Facebook page. 

Leave a comment. 
there are prizes up for grab!

Pin It
Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. WOW So many beautiful projects. Thank you for your inspiration. You are blessed with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love the shadow tag stamping and the new stamps you used! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they are very neat looking. and very up lifted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... These are very neat. Love the stitches on the one. I love how you used the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Loving that sweet card with the SOTW, and what a fun PL insert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects - love to see scrapbooking over here:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the tag!!!! Unity's stamps are solo versatile!! #

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo of your kids enjoying the sushi! :) I love how you used the chevron stamps AND that you used your own hand-writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects! Now I'm hungry for sushi - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME! I love every single detail! Stamping off the bread tag was brilliant! I am totally stealing that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You've been busy! That's a lot of great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa,

    great layout! I love sushie too! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great inspirations...you've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome LO! I love how many unity stamps you've used, just goes to show how versatile they are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome that your kids eat sushi! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your song/poem at the beginning of the post. Fabulous projects. Thank you for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That amazing that your youngsters like sushi! Most kids wouldn't even so much as taste sushi! LOVE your random placement of those pearls on the top card creation! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Words won't do justice to this card. I love the green chevron with pink pearls...and that gorgeous twill bow...*sigh* love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great stamping!! Loving those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that you captured the look on your boys face. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! just beautiful. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what great stamping and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is amazing! Cute Thank you stamp! Love the pearls! Great layout! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Awesome cards,and adorable kids..."Happy Birthday Unity"

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely card and wonderful PL project, Lisa!! They are Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What wonderful projects! Love the pearls on the card and that fun photo project!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like the chevron pattern.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great projects. I really love what you did with the shadow stamping on the new SOTW! I haven't gotten it yet, but I sure am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These little tag stamps looks great on that pretty card of yours. And the family favorite craftiness is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Heat use of those stamps!! You made me look at them in a whole new way!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the colours in that coral and teal greeting - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun creations! Love the Sentiment Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your projects!! I just recently got a bunch of Project Life stuff, and I love what you did! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!