Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End of the School Year....Thank-you's!

It's the end of the school year for my kiddos. We have 3 more days. How about your kids?? If you are like us, you've been counting down for weeks. 

Don't forget about your teachers and aids and all those other people that make the school year safe and fun for your little ones. I whipped up a few of these sweet, apple thank-you's, thanks to all my My Favorite Things supplies.   I'll be tucking them in with a gift card. 

I used the awesome apple die, Red Delicious Die-namics,  to cut some Electric Red cardstock. I  used sour apple, gumdrop green and hot fudge cs to add the fun stem and leaf. I mounted them up on the 3x4 Notepad insert-it Die-namics. I added the ledger lines, by stamping the For The Record stamp in Sno cone ink

The sentiment is from the Gift Card Greetings II stamp set. This is my favorite stamp from the set. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your Tuesday is  going great :)

Shopping list:


Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I have all of these supplies and love to make gift card holders!! Thanks for the FAB idea!! If I do make these, I will be sure to give you credit and link to your project!! : ) :) :) ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!