Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MFTWSC100- {flurry of love}

Seriously? Sketch 100 from MFT??? ....gosh it sure feels like sketch no.1 was only a short while ago. Time flies when you are having fun and I am soooo excited to say that I have done every single sketch. :)
I was happy to pull out this beloved Pure Innocence, Flurry of Love,  stamp and ink her up for the first time. I have had her forever, she was happy to come out and play. 


I used the pretty papers by Simple Stories, Handmade Holiday. I love how wonderful they look with Jellybean Green and Paver Red from MFT, but today I wanted to play up the blue from the papers, so I used Ocean Tide.

I added the smallest ROUNDED BANNER STAX DIE-NAMICS piece like the sketch called for. In place of the two small round elements, I stacked a heart from HOMESPUN BIRDHOUSE (cut from MFT Kraft Felt) and the smalled snowflake from LET IT SNOW DIE-NAMICS.  A button to match and some of my favorite twine. 

I pieced up the sweet PI girl with lots of fun patterns from the same Simple Stories pack. I touched up the dots of snow and the snow drift with some Icicle Stickles glitter. 

I also stamped up the inside to coordinate, as well. A row of polka dots from DARLING DOTS and another sentiment from SEASONAL SENTIMENTS, both new from the November release

Here's this week's sketch. 

Come play along.  You’ll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC100 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, December 4th,  at noon EST.

Stop on by Kim's Blog for the line up of today's Inspiration with the sketch. 

Here's my Inlinkz list. Click any of the thumbnails to shop. 



Pin It
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Stunning card I love the papers and the layout is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the paper piecing. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Lisa, this is stunning. I love all the little touches, like the snowflake/button combo. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Loving her little plaid coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love your choice of papers for paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's very pretty. I love the color combo you used. The Ocean Tide is a gorgeous compliment to your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute-a-ROO!!!! Look at all that fabulous paper piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so cute! Love her coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. I love the paper piecing and the paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' cute Lisa! I love the paper combination and that image is darling. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Lisa! Lover her sweet paper pieced outfit and felt heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card!! Great color combo, adorable outfit and such a sweet image. Adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute paperpiecing! I want a coat like that... ofcourse with the matching hat and scarf ;-) Lovely card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!