Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wrapping up Fall Soccer

The end of our fall soccer seasons are wrapping up. I am ready for a break before we jump into our next sport season-basketball!  We celebrated my middle guy's season with a fun practice and some pizza and cupcakes. 
I was happy to make the cards to give to our coaches. They work hard and give their time freely. We had another winning season, so they must be doing something right! 

I used a few of my favorite MFT sporty sets and quickly pulled this one together-All Star and Jersery. 

That Jersey stamp set and matching Die-namics is always fun to work with. I layered this one up with some Orange Fizz cs. I cut the Jersey twice, once in Orange Fizz and once in Sweet Tooth. Then I used the score marks on the sleeved, collar, and bottom of the white jersey to cut off the tips.  I then layered the cut, white Jersey on top of the orange one to make a two-toned sports Jersey. 

I used the SQUARE STAX 1 & 2 DIE-NAMCIS to create a quick and easy matt, perfect to layer my jersery onto. 

The sketch is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 170. I love the corner element with the flags. I used the soccer ball from ALL STAR Die-namics to layer on top of the pinking, award seal from ACCENT IT-FLAGS AND TAG. A star from STACKING STARS and some Licorice twine finished the custom embellie. 

I tucked in a few PINKING EDGES  to the sides of my side panel, so I could add another pop of color (Orange Fizz). The papers are new from Pebbles-Seen &Noted.  I love all the fun patterns.  

I also decorated the inside to match. I added more stars, a pinking edge and stamped the greeting along the bottom. All of the boys ended up signing the top of the card with their name and number. Coach loved it!


Click any of the linkz below to shop the MFT products I used on today's card. Thanks for stopping by! 
Pin It
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!