Friday, October 19, 2012

Unity {just because}

I love owls. Don't know why, but I am always drawn to them. I was lucky enough to see one up close last week in the pre-school class I work in. We had the zoo come visit and they brought the sweetest little Screech Owl. 

I was excited to see this week's Stamp of the Week. There is still time to get it. So don't wait. You can check out the SOTW details HERE.

I kept my card fairly simple, following the Deconstructing Sketch. I colored the owl with copics and added a touch of glitter to the flower. The papers are by Basic Grey and I used a handful of MFT Die-namics. Check out my Inlinz list below for all the link. 


It's Friday, so stop on by the Unity Blog for the Friends with Flair Friday post. Always full of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today. 




Pin It
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweet little owl, and the fun patterns and papers on this fabulous card! I love the stitching, polka dots and stitched ribbon, it all ties together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!! Great details in this card and I love that ribbon!! Owls remind me if my grandma, she collected owls and cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo CUTE Lisa!! 8-) Love your Adorable Owl! and the fun dp's you paired with him too! Super take on the DS Sketch too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!