Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hope you can Cling To!

I have been seeing LOTS of beautiful cards being posted all over blog land and a lot of them all have one thing in common.....they are for a great cause.  Splitcoaststampers is proud to partner with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for our third annual Hope You Can Cling To card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer. 

 You can read all about the Hope You Can Cling Challeges, here!  The fun continues all month long!
I picked out Beate's challenge to play along with this morning, and to kick start my mojo. I have lots f DT work to finish up, but I like to keep up on other challenges, too. :)

The MASTER CHALLENGE THREAD is here.  Come check it out.

Her challenge is called-Rays of Hope.   I looove working with grey tones and then I added a touch of pink to my card.  Of course this special  PI-Have Hope was the perfect choice for the occasion.



I added some FISHTAIL FLAGS STAX and a little file tab (mini tabs foursome) to the top for my sentiment. I accented that with some sweet, Steel Grey buttons and a little Stone twine.


Along the bottom I used two of the TRIPLE SCALLOP BORDER DIE-NAMICS to help break up the different patterns of paper.

Keeping with the grey tones, I used MFT's Steel Grey cs, with a touch of Pink Lemonade.  My card base is Whip Cream.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with my WSC sample.

I have decided to give this inlikz thing a try! Click the links below to shop the MFT products I used on today's card.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I love that PI girl. Beautifully done with the layout and design. I need to get her with my next order. A Coworker's daughter (who is my age) just had a double mastectomy due to the worst kind of breast cancer that there is. It is scary how many people this affects.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you totally ROCKED my challenge. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!