Monday, October 22, 2012

CR84FN color challenge {pretty pink leaves}

Happy Monday! It's going to be a good one around here. Two of boys are finished with their fall soccer seasons!! That means we have almost 3 weeks before the next sport begins.....no week day practices, no 4:30 dinners....what will we do with all our time! I already got my run in for the day. The house is quiet and the weather is going to be fabulous. After a little crafty time before little man gets home from Kindergarten, I am going to try my hand at some Stuffed Cabbage Rolls for dinner!
 I have a pretty card to share with this week's CR84FN color challenge. I found this one rather easy, I love pink and kraft together. Throw in a little cream and it's even better! 

I used the new stamps and Die-namics-Thankful Leaves and Fall Leaves Die-namics from MFT for  my card. I stamped the kraft leaf with the solid maple leaf stamp and then added the  veins. The other one I just cut with the Die-namics and stamped only the vien. I touched each of the ends with some walnut stain distress ink. 

Chevrons and polka dots and a bit cream, cotton twill bow (chevron folder and ribbon are from Stampin' Up! all other links you can click on below) and a little bit of Washi tape. 


 I'm sending this one off to a special someone, just because!


Stop by the CR84FN challenge blog and see all the other pretty samples in this color combo. 

Pin It
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl! This is really pretty. Love the washi tape and that polka dotted leaf is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fab! I love the pink polka dot leaf - really made me smile. Love the big bow too. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    I have to admit that these leaves and the stamps found their way to my house last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! The chevron embossed cardstock and pretty pink leaves look fabulous together. Glad you were able to join us this week at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stunning card. love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty Pretty Lisa!! Love this New MFT Set, I have it on my wish list as we speak! Love your Wonderful embossed chevron BG too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, the leaves are adorable! I spotted your entry at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Lisa! Love the beautiful foliage and embossed background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love these pink themed leaves!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!