Thursday, September 6, 2012

Unity...hip hop and Stamp of the week!

**please scroll down for my MFT Teaser Post***

It's another beautiful Phyllis Harris stamp
and 
Unity is making it part of the 
Stamp of the Week club!
How cool is that???!!!
Love these images, Phyllis draws. 
This one is darling,
dontcha think?
Check out the story behind it....
it will make you smile, I promise. 
The stamp is called 
{let beauty surround you}
You can become a SOTW
club member 
by signing up 
HERE!
I used some washi tape as a backdrop for my 
stamp. 
stamped her on x-press blending paper
and 
colored her up with some Copic markers. 
I used some MFT Mini Rolled Roses 
to accent the corners and tied
on some burlap twine and a few buttons. 
I just love how a few simple embellies
can really dress up a card. 
Off you go
Shemaine  is next!

if you get lost...
stop back at the Unity Blog
that's where the fun begins!
Pin It
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow just gorgeous!! I love your colouring on this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GORGEOUSNESS...love this Lisa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa I love this! I just got my stamp in the mail today! I am going to use it for a birthday card for my Aunt, so I am so excited that you used it today on card that is clean and simple and so adorable!
    Thank you for sharing! Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super purty! AND I also have that same washi tape and (gasp) have actually used it! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty the colors son pretty and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful - the image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I do love the story! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Love the style w/ the washi and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!