Friday, September 21, 2012

Unity {friends with flair}-NUTS!

hehehe!
I am feeling a little snarky today!
I think it's the card. 
One thing I love about Unity Stamps is the 
punny and snarky sentiments
included in some of the images. 

This week's SOTW 
is awesome!
I adore the image!
You get two sentiments!
AND one of them just makes me giggle. 

I seriously can't wait to give this card to my hubby. 
I will wait for just the right time. 
He can drive me nuts some times, 
AND I do still love him!


Check out the SOTW
program HERE!
Hurry, you only have 2 more days to get this awesome
stamp. 
Sunday a new image is coming out!

You can see the full list of those playing along with
Friends With Flair
HERE
on the Unity Blog. 

I used this week's MOJO Monday sketch for my card. 
I just loved it!
Dies are none other than my favorite MFT Die-namics!
Papers are by Studio Calico. 
I pieced up the acorns with a neutral pattern
and then inked up the sentiment separately
with an SU Old Olive maker. 


Pin It
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Ha! I just got this stamp set in the mail yesterday and debating who to give the "naughty" sentiment too.
    Your card is great - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cite card! Love those stamps, cannot wait for mine to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'm sure your hubby will love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Just right for "one of those days"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Your design is great and I just love the pop of orange and green on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha.. Love this card. Great way to use those stamps!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool SOTW... I guess we all have a similar situation with our husbands. Nice card. I'm sure he'll love it when you give it to him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!