Thursday, September 13, 2012

Unity and MLS Blog Hop

Once again 
The Unity Crew is 
joining forces with 
My Little Shoebox...
 

Hello and thanks for hopping with us today. 
We are so pleased to share our new Co-Branded stamps with My Little Shoebox.  
Make sure you leave a comment on each blog
to win one of the fabulous prizes from 
Unity Stamp Company 
and My Little Shoebox. 

Winners will be chosen at random from the participating blogs.

I have a couple cards to share with some of the new
stamps
and papers from the new lines.

First up...
 
Written in the Clouds.
 
LOVE this background stamp.
I made it the star of my card.
 
I used a Jumbo Cloud Stax Die-namics
to cut out my shape.

 
I adore that there are coordinating papers.
I used some of the MLS alphabet stickers to
create my sentiment.
A button and twine were simple embellishments
that accented my greeting.

 
This card I made with
more of the cute
MLS papers and die-cuts.
The stamp set is
 
 
 
I used the Mojo Monday sketch from this week.

 
I love that this stamp set comes with two of
these sweet girls.
Use them together,
or by themselves.
 
I even chopped up the sentiment and only inked part of it.
Love having options with
my stamps.


Off you go, 
Jenifer Cowles
is next!

If you get lost along the way,
stop back at the
Unity Stamp Co. Blog.
 
New Stamps HERE
 
 
Buy $35 worth of stamps and GET BRAND NEW RELEASE "Written in the Clouds" Background - FREE!
SALE!!!
 
18 {kits} $9.99 each - Anniversary SALE (18)
and
18 {itty bitty} $3.29 each - Anniversary SALE
 
 
 
 
Pin It
Photobucket

53 comments:

  1. I just LOVE both your cards, but especially the 'fly' one.. I'm in love! It's so simple and clever use of the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fly card but they are both super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards but right now my favorite is the clouds stamp !! Loving it

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards! love your style, and use of the stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! My favorite is that first one. Loving all the clouds and the great sentiment and bit of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving yout creations. The cloud is such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are so sweet! That cloud is adorable! And that little 'bestie' is much to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your cards are super cute - those 'bestie' images are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! These cards are adorable! I love the huge cloud and the bestie girl is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration :-)
    http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both adorable, I really love the Fly card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet cards...i love that cloud stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and innovative way to use a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are amazing. Love the fly card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutley fantastic cards! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards. I really like the FLY card.

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both card very cute. But I the scoend one is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute use of the clouds stamp! Both are nice cards.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both cards, especially the Fly one! It looks so simple, but so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The fly card is super cute, love the paper airplane background paper!! So perfect for the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW I just love that cloud stamp but with that background paper it is all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun cards! Love your clod of clouds! And the pretty, soft colors of the 2nd card too!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the airplanes and button with the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Clouds, on top of clouds, on top of more clouds, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute these cards are, Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute cards xx really loving the first xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that cloud stamp! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love it!!! te clouds r just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. cute cards! great ideas on using the stamps! :) thank you for sharing.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute, I love how you used a cloud diecut to cut out the cloud
    images.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the way you thought off the card! I love the airplanes on it! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are adorable1 the paper airplane is truly a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE your sweet and delicate cards! Gorgeous pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome cards! The cloud stamp is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite, my bestie. Had to buy the set because of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! I love, love, love your "fly" card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!