Saturday, September 29, 2012

SCS color challenge {my balloon}

I'll keep it on the quick side today. The past few weeks have been a little slower than usual in the DT obligation department. It's been nice AND I have even had a chance to play with some challenges I haven't done in a long time. 
This was for the SCS Color Challenge 394. EVERY week there is a new color combo picked to create with. This one was: Not quite Navy, Pacific Point, and Sahara Sand (these are SU colors, but you can work with similar colors).  

I went  shopping in my personal MFT stamps and pulled out this PI-My Balloon. She is one of the original, sweet girls that My Favorite Things released a few years ago. She's still as cute as ever. 
I paired her with Jen's Deconstructing Sketch 70 (it reminded me of cake layers.....get it? it's a birthday card! Can't have a birthday without cake).  The newest sketch is up and I CAN'T wait to get busy on that one!

The papers are from Authentique and the two Die-namics I used today are the Circle Stax 1 Die-namics and the Medium Simply Scallops Die-namics. 

It's all tied up with my new love....the Hemp TwineIt's no secret I've been a long time lover of twine on my cards. For a good while now I have been using the Burlap Twine. Loved that stuff, BUT when I went to reorder it a few months back,  I noticed The Ribbon Carousal no longer is carrying it :( I was worried about what I was going to do without my twine! No fear.....this Hemp Twine is even better! Try some, you'll love it, too!



Click any of the links to shop the MFT Products!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! We are in FULL swing with soccer season. Between the three boys we have 6 games in two days. 



Pin It
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Lisa! I love the way you cropped the image and the fabulous twine you use! Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so adorable!! I love the colors and of course I love all PI images......they are so darn cute. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CUTE!!! Great colors!! Love how the squared background looks like the cake for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so sweet Lisa! Love the pretty mix of patterned papers and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get [URL=http://e--store.com/]prada outlet store[/URL] for gift ymyKKPRe [URL=http://e--store.com/ ] http://e--store.com/ [/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!