Saturday, September 15, 2012

Clouds and Thanks

I am hoping for a calmer week around the Henke house hold. It sure has continued to be a whirlwind of activity. I like it, but I need some time to breath and maybe even relax a little. I did take some much needed, crafty time today and worked on a few cards. Ahhhh! It was just what I needed.

One of which was this one. I put the latest and greatest Deconstructing sketch to use. It's always a great way to jump start my creativity. I still had clouds on my brain (and on my desk). Those cute papers from My Little Shoebox were too cute to pass up. 


This time I used a few more of my beloved MFT Die-namics. I double layered up some of the FISHTAIL FLAG STAX. Such a fun look. 


In place of the circle element, I used one of the JUMBO CLOUD STAX. That was where I decided to stamp my sentiment-The bold, graphic font from JERSEY Stamp set.  I added three buttons (the white and grey are MFT-Sweet Tooth and Steel grey. The blue was from my stash).  Some stone twine, was a nice balance of color with the giant Steel Grey Grosgrain bow I added to the top of the card. 

MFT card stock was Sweet Tooth and Steel Grey. I added in a bit of SU's, Marina Mist. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Click on any of the links above or the graphics below. 



Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Lisa! I love the cloud with the buttons on it! Great take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lisa! Love the white fluffy cloud and the trio of buttons! Great mix of sweet patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!