Thursday, August 9, 2012

Unity....new release-{Phyllis Harris}

Hello....it's a Unity day for me
and we have a HUGE blog hop.....
with
NEW STAMPS 
and we are showing them off!

Phyllis Harris has a 
whole slew of new stamps
ready 
JUST FOR YOU!
You can see all the 

NEW RELEASE STAMPS
HERE!

I've got samples with two of the 
cuties. 
 Isn't this little guy just the cutest???
I see that grumpy little face around here, 
a lot of days. 


I used both of the sentiments with him, 
one in the back ground 
and the other in a quote bubble (MFT Say What Die-namics).


I was a sucker for this cutie, too. 
That giant pumpkin with the sweet babe 
peeking out from behind it. 

I used this week's Sketch from SCS. 
The giant circle was a great place to stamp the main image. 

Renee is up next!
I'll meet you over there
to see what craftiness she
has for us. 

If you get lost along the way....
be sure to stop by the Unity Blog
to see the full list. 




Pin It
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. eeek!!! I love them both! I really love how you stamped the sentiment multiple times in the background too. awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have to have this image. What a darling coloring job you have done. Love the cute autumn colored buttons with your Fall Baby card and again, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you repeatedly stamped the sentiment on the background of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. Love those little faces! Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your cards. They super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are wonderful love the colors and how you used the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards !! Those are the two stamps I picked, because I love the Fall and I think that cute boy lives here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, the facial expression on the first one made me giggle. The image on the second card is absolutely adorable and your bow is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that "I Miss You" card is so so adorable! Love the pouty face, your mix of sublte patterns, the repetive stamping of the words at the bottom, colors, your coloring. ALL OF IT! LOVE!

    And so many great details on the fall card- love the colors and patterns and that wide ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!