Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WSC78-Dad

Double post Wednesday....gotta love that! Be sure to scroll down to see my teaser post. 


My parents came into town last week, so I had one more DAD card to create and hand out. Played around with the sketch a little bit, squeezing the panels  to accomodate the Rectangle Stax 1 & 2 Die-namics I used and moving Fishtail banner from First Place Award Ribbon around a bit. It's okay to do....use the sketch at as  inspiration.

I love this classic car image from the newly released Inspired by Travel stamp set. I also used the word DAD from Masculine Graphic Tee to spell out dad (I used Amuse inks again.  I purchased about 20 colors from Jess Hansen.  They really work well with my MFT stamps).  I then stamped the second sentiment onto the fishtail banner piece, it's from CS about Fathers. (looks like this one is currently out of stock....click the "notify me" button so you know when it is available. ♥ this feature!). 


I added a Postage Border to the bottom in soft suede cs.  To accent my card and finish it off, I hand stitched a few cross hatches and topped it off off with a Star Stax Die-namics, a large, vintage brad from Buttons Galore & More and a double twiney bow. 

 Here is this week's sketch! Have fun! You could win an MFT Voucher, just for playing along. 

Now hop on over to Kim's Blog...she has today's DT line up for this week's sketch. 








Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!