Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Unity meets Girl Land....blog hop!

** post no. 2 for the day***
SCroll down for my MFT Teaser Post
and stay tuned for my WSC post
****

FUn stuff going on with Unity Stamp Co.
and
one of our co-brands...
Webster's pages.

There's a new line of stamps
to coordinate with
the new Girl Land line of papers and products.

I used lots from the paper pack,
and added the really pretty, circle tag


Here's a close up of that gorgeous tag.
I stamped it, cut it out and added some
of the script letter stickers and
pretty ribbons.

There are PRIZES too.
  Head on over to the Unity blog to visit the rest of the design team creations and leave a comment for a prize. Then hop on over to Webster’s Pages when you are done.





Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. The papers are fabulous and I love the jewel you added tot he wand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!