Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MFTWSC72-#1 Teacher



Welcome Wednesday.  The weeks are moving fast around here.  FULL calenders with all the end of the year hub bub.  As I set my alarm last night, I said to myself....ahhh, only 11 more days of school and I can sleep in. Ha! Guess I am just as excited for summer as the boys are. 




Just when I thought I was done with my teacher appreciation cards, I realized I needed 1 more. So I used this week's sketch and the amazing GIRLY GRAPHIC TEE SET and Die-namics to pull together this card. 



I added a few extra Die-namics: You Move Me, Rectangle Stax 1 & 2, and a sweet little frame for my tee thanks to the postage stamp die from First Class Friend Die-namics. 

Here's the sketch. 


That little side panel, kind of freaked me out. I was stumped, but then I used it as a way to add another piece of designer paper and dressed it up with a pretty wooded button. 

Kim's Blog has the line up for today's sketch. And like always, you can find the details of this week's challenge over on SCS. 

Happy Stamping!







Pin It

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the polka dot shirt, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for a teacher--LOVE the paper you've used for the t-shirt! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!