Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WSC66-That's the Ticket



Wow! what a fun night hanging with all the MFT fans at our release party.  Thanks for another wonderful month.  We are keeping the fun going with our Wed. Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I always love to use one of the new stamps for the sketch on NEW release day!  You can see all the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW in the Boutique. 




I didn't get a chance to ink up the POLICE WOMAN PI...so I get to show her off today.  I thought it'd be fun to play up the "that's the ticket" sentiment and tuck in a few of my own, hand made tickets. 

I cut a few tickets with the TICKET DIE-NAMICS, and did 'em up just how I wanted to with the  JUST THE TICKET STAMP SET.  Love that about MFT ♥

I also had another reason to put my CIRCLE STAX 1 & 2 to work.  I love my circles. The scallop border is from the Simply Scallop line of Die-namics. Here's the one I used on the inside and outside. 

And just because I am in love with the new Fishtail Flag Stax, doesn't mean I have forgotten about my first love....First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics....I added the sentiment to the skinnier die from that set. 

Here is the coordinating inside....more tickets and another look at the sweet PI. 


Here's the sketch for this week's challenge. Come play along for a chance at a MFT Gift Voucher!



Kim's Blog has the line up for today's sketch posts. 

Pin It








Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!