Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unity Hip HOp....The Journey


happy Thursday!
That means...
it's almost Friday!
aaaaaannnndddd....
it's Unity Hip Hop day, 
TOO!!!

Two cards from me today. 
First up is this week's Stamp of the Week!
{Journey...like no other}

I've said it here before..
Unity does Butterflies BEAUTIFULLY!

This one is no different, 
and it comes with some gorgeous
words of wisdom. 

The papers are from the Dear Lizzie line...
I know, for some reason I keep using them with my 
Unity creations. 
Can't explain it...I'm just drawn to the pretty
pink and yellows!

I added a few rows of Scallops (MFT Die-namics)!
and finished the butterfly off with a 
wooden heart button (PRIMA) and twine!


Then I was inspired by this week's MoJo Monday sketch. 
I said inspired...
it's not exactly how the sketch went, 
and I LIKE that!
Would you believe me if I said this was made with
the 
Game Day Chili stamp set??

It is!
and since I was a slacker last week for getting my sample made 
for the new Monthly Themed Challenge
(Use PINK, GREEN, and CREAM)
here is my girly Game Day Chili card!

Just wanted you to see that SET is NOT just for boys stuff!

here's what's happening this weekend
over at Unity!
Stop by the Unity Blog for details!

Get it while you can!


The wonderfully talented 
ROBYN
is up next!
Off you go!

Pin It
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. wow super cute cards...I love that amazing butterfly...very cute...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely soft colors and details, amazing papers & details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that butterfly I like him so much...beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the papers you used and such a creative way to use your stamps. Love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very springly and lovely. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute. Love how you added a small cut out to the larger cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful cards Lisa! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your game day card. cute little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really , really love the cards... I don't have that paper, but one of the KOM's has a jar stamp..& I'm totally going to be using it as a background!!maybe with butterflies..Great inspiration..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft, pretty colors in your cards, and yes, Unity does butterflies right. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adore both cards! The 1st card is so shabby chic and yes you are right,, UNITY makes awesome butterfly stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looooooove that butterfly! BEAUTIFUL card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!