Sunday, March 25, 2012

CardPatterns-Soft and Pretty


 MFT is the sponsor over at Card Patterns this week. So fun and easy. Play along with the sketch and you might be the lucky winner of an MFT Gift Certificate! Check it out  HERE. 


I made this one soft and pretty....still  lovin' those Dear Lizzy papers.  I also inked up the sooo cool, VERTICAL GREETINGS stamp and Die-namics.  I used that great vertical Die-namics for my main image panel.

The oval from the sketch was created by using half of the OVAL OPEN SCALLOP DOILY DIE-NAMICS (cut from banana split cs). I then used the one of the OVAL STAX DIE-NAMICS 2 also added a pretty bow (Pink Lemonade Grosgrain), a small cardboard butterfly  (NOTCHED TAG DIE-NAMICS) and a small WAVY PENNANTS DIE-NAMICS.   I combined those elements, along with a fancy wooden button to make a great little embellie cluster
Here's the sketch for you to work with.
 Have fun and be sure to link up your creation on the Card Patterns Blog. 


Before I leave you....I want to mention that I do have a Brand NEW in the Box, Pink and Black Big Shot For SALE. $60 (FREE SHIPPING, in US only, will accept payment via PayPal only).  If you are interested please email me. 


Here are the graphics for all the Die-namics I used. Click the picture to Shop.









Pin It
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful interpretation of the sketch. Love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and feminine! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Love this soft, pretty card. Love the wavy pennant die-namics with the butterfly - so sweet!
    Oh Lisa, my cuttlebug broke last week, and I just bought a Big Shot to replace it. Would you believe that the machine costs almost 3x more here.. ;)Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, love the half doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Gorgeous soft spring colours. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!