Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WSC60-You're Tweet

Short and Sweet today...it's VIP day...scrolll down to see my Country Charms VIP post. It is Wednesday, so we can't leave you hanging without a sketch. I was pretty straight forward with my card this week. I did flip the sketch AND swapped out the HOMESPUN BIRDHOUSE for the circle.


Check it out.
I used some pretty prints from the Oct. Afternoon five & Dime collection. The birdie was cut with some MFT felt.  I added the button, because I needed to add a pretty bow somewhere. It fit nicely, all snug in my curved sentiment. I've listed all the Die-namics I used, below....just click the graphics to shop!


And here is the sketch.


  we sure hope you'll play along for a chance at a prize. Have fun.



Kim's Blog has the line up.


Pin It



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful! Love the paper and that the button fits right in that curve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how bright and bold this is and the bird house is so, SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card my friend! LOVE these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that you flipped the sketch and I love that you curved the sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!