Friday, February 17, 2012

Unity and some Friends With Flair

ACK!!!! I've been trying to post this ALL day! Busy day and s.l.o.w. internet connection do not make for fast blogging! BUT HERE it is. 
Today is a GREAT day! I slept in, kiddos are off of school, I got a HAPPY email with some good news, and I'm heading out the door for my first facial with a dear friend!  


I'll continue the goodness and share a little Unity today.  We posted the new monthly theme challenge.  You can check it out here! Play along, use the theme, and you could WIN some Unity!

This month were asked to Use Hearts but NO red or pink! Love and hearts aren't just for Valentine's Day, you know.



I've got two to share. I am having sooo much fun with my new Unity stamps. You can check out all the new CHA Release stamps HERE.
 
I used Everything in Love for this one. I also added in some text stamp  (she art print texture)from the new Christy Tomlison are sooooo fabulous. I love them all, want them all....how about you? What are your faves???


I also used this past week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge.  I love a great sketch, and Danielle came up with this beauty! The pretty oval is the Open Scallop Oval Die-namics by MFT.

This one uses Love is the Tie.....ahhhhh! I love this and would love to blow it up and put it on my wall. It just makes my heart smile! The Authentique stamps are AWESOME!!!!
 



Don't forget to post your Unity creations to the Friends With Flair post....Friday's are a great day to share what you've been working on. 

Pin It
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. These are both SO sweet! Love the big verse and sentiment!

    Hope you enjoyed your facial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme on the first card. Both of them are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty...love the color palettes and all the fun layers. Great borders and punching.
    Happy FWF Friday!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are fanstic I love what you did with them. and such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! The color combos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such Gorgeous cards!! Great colours and love your layout and details on both cards!! Have a great weekend, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your heart cards (sans red and pink!) are just gorgeous. That new Unity rubber is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both gorgeous! Love the non-red colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fabulous! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like yesterday was a good day!
    Lovely cards as always. Great colors and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, I really love the purple, turquoise and kraft color combo in the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these! Those stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!