Monday, February 20, 2012

Unity and KOM-Lucky to Have You


I'm up over on the Unity Blog Today!
It's Kit Of the Month Monday!!!
I used this month's kit to make these two cards. 

First one is for this week's SCS CAS challenge-add stitching!
no challenge here!
you know I love sewing on my cards.
I just added a few touches of zig zag on this one, 
kept it simple and masculine.
LOVE the sentiment....hope my dad doesn't take offense!
Ha!

Next is one of my 
FAVE
sentiments
Of. All. Time.
I say this to myself, every time something seems a little rocky in life!
I got some of the new FREE Sale-abration ribbon and brads from SU
and wanted to use them on my card today. 
The sentiment is cut and mounted on a FILE TAB DIE-NAMICS by  MFT.
and I'm soooo diggin' the raindrop background. Way CUTE!



Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the card inspiration! I often get my KOM and then don't know what to do with the stamps. I've added these to my card photo stash. I found you through Heather's blog (cute banner) and I also get Unity's email updates. I'll be back to visit more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!