Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TSG-Hi Sweets


I HAD to HAVE this stamp set.
I have resisted it, since it came out and 
have put it in my shopping cart at least 6 times.
I finally hit the submit button last week. 
Ahhhh! There She Goes stamps....
forgot how fun they are to work with. 

Perk Up. arrived in my box yesterday and I
inked it up right away. 
I used Jen's Deconstructing sketch no.40 for this one 
and the gorgeous My Minds Eye papers (on the bright side).
I bought this set for THIS sweet mustache face. 
Something about it, just makes me giggle inside when I see it. 
I paired the mug up with a sugared doughnut 
and tied the whole thing up with some Twine!

This one's also for the Ribbon Carousel: Anything goes challenge
Makes it super easy!
Love my twine!

Pin It
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I'm so glad you finally decided to purchase this set.:D This mustache face is my favorite, too!

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have done the same thing with TSG's recent puppy set (drawn by Torico, too - and how awesome she commented on your card! :) ) - I keep thinking I should ink up the other TSG images I've bought but not had a chance to use yet, first... Such is life, huh? No matter - your card is adorable and the sugary glitter on your donut is making me HUNGRY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I had to get this set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the MOST adorable stamp set ever! I am headed over there to get it NOW!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp set is cute. I can't afford to miss this one. I need to rush just to get this set. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!