Saturday, February 25, 2012

MFT and Card Patterns


It's a BIG weekend for Kim and MFT.  It's the Grand Opening of the new Boutique in Florida. Have you seen the pictures on Facebook? It's gorgeous and sounds like it's going to be a fabulous day. I'm so excited for Kim and the MFT family.  Next time my family makes a trip to Disney, I'm thinking a side trip is in store for me. 
 
A great way to celebrate with Kim and My Favorite Things, no matter where you live, is to join Card Patterns this week. MFT is the sponsor. I played along and was super excited to FINALLY ink up the gorgeous Finishing Flourishes Stamp set. It just released in Feb. and it's been on my desk ever since.  I'm finding myself using it over and over again to fill little spaces on different projects. Love it.

Here I used it to fill big spaces. 


Here is a close up of the main image panel. I cut out a VERTICAL GREETINGS DIE-NAMICS and stamped two different sized flourishes in two, coordinating colors of ink. The Happy Birthday sentiment was then stamped over top with Brilliance Graphite ink. 
It is all finished off with some LEAFY FLOURISHES and a gorgeous, BOTANICAL BEAUTY DIE-NAMICS FLOWER. 

Here is the sketch from Card Patterns. 

We sure hope you'll play along.  It's fun and there's a prize up for grabs. You can read all about this week's challenge on the Card Patterns Blog.

Here are the Die-namics I used on today's card. 



Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa! Love all the flourishy goodness here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I love that flower--beautiful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!