Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hip Hop...it's a Unity Thursday!






This week is flyin' by. 
That's what happens when Monday was a holiday.
I've got more new Unity to share today!
Have you checked out the new
Clever  Handmade co-brand?
LOVE it....fresh, new and so unique!

That's where this stamp comes from...
it's called She Always Knew



I used Jen's ASFYTT with this one.
 An extended MFT Mixed Banner 
and some new SU brads, finish off this cutie.
Here's a closer look. 


It's Hip Hop, so I'm sending you on your way. 
Thanks for joining me today. 

Robyn is up next!


Next Blog



Pin It

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. CA- UTE!! Love, love, love these stamps. I love your colouring Lisa, amazing card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is absolutely darling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! that card is soooo cute. and your coloring skills are top notch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, love the papers and colors with this sweet stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! She is so cute,thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute. I think it would great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too cute ...Love the colors & the paper you used. I wish I had a spot for my sewing machine I really like that look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHH! This is the cutest little card! I LOVE the papers and embellies--and that little gal is just TOOOO cute:) FAB FAB FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!