Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank-You!

Again....I'm taking a break from the holiday card making and thought a pretty Thank-You card was appropriate for today.  Here in the US we will be celebrating Thanksgiving, tomorrow. I am very blessed and grateful for so many things in my life. One of them is being able to share my love of paper crafting here with all of you.  I work for two amazing companies and I never forget for a second how fortunate I am to have this opportunity. I just wanted to say Thank-You to Kim and Angela for allowing me to be a part of your family's. 

I know I make sure I say it often around here, but thank-you to all my readers, too. Your words are always appreciated and reading your comments is always a highlight in my day.

Okay, ok, okay....on to the sketch. It's Wed. so it's time for another WSC sketch. Here you go!
 No surprise I adore it....it's got a tag as the main panel. I ♥ the Tag You're It die!
 As you can see I flipped the sketch and added the pretty Vintage Cameo Frame to the center of my tag.  Look, I extended the length of the tag by adding a simply scallop border to the bottom.  Cool trick to make the tag look a bit larger, than it is. Some pretty seam binding, twine, flat back pearls and a teeny, mini rolled rose  complete the look.

 Stop on by Kim's blog for the line up of today's players. 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the colour combinations of your card and the little rosette...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Lisa! LOVE these papers and how you used the Vintage Cameo Die-Namics for the focal panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Lisa--this is sooo pretty!!! I LOVE that paper and your pretty tag with the pearls and flower!! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I'm loving that tag die too! I just might have to buy it! RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!