Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MFT and Wed. Stamp Club 45

Short and sweet. That's what I'm posting today. You can read all about the Wed. Stamp Club sketches in the SCS MFT Forum.
Here is my CArd. I was sooo excited to use these new papers by My Minds Eye, Everyday Fun....they are KRAFT based!

 AND check out how cool they are when you stamp on them. See the stars inside and the "th" on the front???? I love how the subtle pattern from the paper just peeks through!

Three great MFT sets and die-namics used here today:
First Place Award Ribbon
Tag You're it
and I snuck in the banner strip die-namic, too. I used it in place of the scallops.

Kim's Blog has the line up for this week's inspiration. Stop on by.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Lisa!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp and simple! Love this Lisa!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, didn't you get the memo about using the PI girls...LOL!!! Actually, I think this if freakin' brilliant! I love it Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hopping around the other day and came across this paper in some store, and immediately thought of you, lol! This is cool, love how the subtle pattern shows through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! I've been struggling looking for DP for the boys & men in my life - I must find (will find!) this DP. The card is so cool - my 10 year old would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH! These papers are AMAZING! I LOVE how you stamped on it--I thought that is how the paper came! LOOOOOVE! Great card--love that sketch:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!