Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anything Goes!

It has been long enough.....I see that pretty logo from the Ribbon Carousel pop up all over blog land each week and I finally am jumping in to play.  This week's challenge is easy, how could I not play??? It's "anything goes", I just had to use some ribbon, jute, twine, on my card....I always do!

 I've got a pretty card done up in purples and blues for you today.  We've had a pretty stressful week last week with the passing our our 11yr. old golden retriever, a sick kid, and a minor surgery for my hubby.  We are all doing well, but it's during times like these that I'm reminded how precious my family is. I thought this beautiful quote from Clearly Sentimental about Family says it all.

Other MFT goodies you'll find here....the new frame from Vintage Cameo (did you know you can purchase die-namics without stamp sets, now???!!!), the Vintage Flourish, and one of the Layered Labels dies.
Papers are by Authentique and ribbon is Pale Plum Grosgrain.  A big pretty bow and a few rhinestones finish it off!
Check out the Ribbon Carousel store, too! I just placed my first order (stocked up on all my jute and a few other pretties!)  and I can't wait for my goodies to arrive. That awesome ribbon storage is going on my Christmas list along with some of those gorgeous wooded spools.

Enjoy your Sunday!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love how you've attached your ribbon! Thanks for playing with RCC this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, LIsa--this is GORGEOUS! I loooooove that ribbon and your papers! OH SO LUSH:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the RCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!