Friday, October 21, 2011

Make it Monday.....and It's Friday!

I snuck in a little time to do some creating just for fun. I loved the Make it Monday challenge by Papertrey ink this week and it was  a great way to till time before my new PTI goodies arrive. This week's challenge was to layered mats and frames
Sadly, I don't own any of the Mat Stack dies....hard to believe, I know, so I layered up some tags with my frame. I used the Tag Sale 4 as my base and make a sweet, sugared (microfine glitter) frame for my Holiday greeting.

I used the limitless layers 1 3/4 circles to create the frame and added some leaves (turning a new leaf)  that were impressed with Polka dot impression plate. A few pindots were added to the background with Polka Dot Basics 1, thought it looked like snow.  Holiday sentiment is from Holiday Tags 2008.
Here's another look....the tag in action on a kraft bag.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is darling Lisa; fun colors and dots! I just ordered my 1st mat stack die last night.I had to create this time without one too~ LOL. Dontcha just love the limitless layers set...so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and the embossing and dots! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! This tag is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the embossing and the ribbon! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! I love your tag, the colours are stunning and I loved the colour and stamped tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make the most darling tags girlie! I adore this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Good for you getting the MIM done, I haven't done one in weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious tag and great take on the challenge. I love making tags for friends as little gifts. thanks for the new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Beautiful tag. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you Need Instant Loan from $2,000 to $50,000,000.00 with no collateral required and receive a no obligation loan approval.We welcome the opportunity to show you how effective we are at helping our clients obtain the money they need to succeed. Our professional staff is available for a Free Consultation.At Patiala legitimate company Pvt , contact us now 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash reply to us (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com 
    Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!