Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WSC with My Favorite Things

Ahhhhh! It's Wednesday of the BIG week around here. That means our last day of summer vacation. Yep, the boys go back to school for a whole, big whopping 2 days this week. I like that....ease them and ME into the school routine. Why is it that we always find ourselves squeezing in the fun at the last minute??

I needed a bit of crafty time to give myself some peace and serenity the other day. THIS WSC sketch was the perfect fit. It's amazing what 20 minutes in my craft room will do for my state of mind. ahhhhhh!

Bundle of Baby, some yummy My Mind's Eye papers (six by six) and a few die-namics (File Tab and Button Quartet) and this card came to life.

Instead of the top, tilted panel, I just cut out my à la mode and attached her with some dimensionals. Remember the sketch is a starting point, feel free to flip it, resize, or get creative with the panels.  As long as the general design is there, you are good!

We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us in 2011.

That's all I've got for you today. Be sure to stop by the MFT Forum to check out all the challenge details. Oh, yeah, and Kim's blog, too! She's got the crafty line up today!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!